Friday 10 October 2014

'All Is Calm' Scrapbooking Layout

We are SUMMER people here! We are not ones for SNOW, nor the cold, so we whinge all the way through winter in this house. That being the case, I don't have very many wintery photos to scrap. When I saw the 'All Is Calm' DSP from Stampin' Up! though I knew I had to get it. It is just so pretty and the colour Lost Lagoon was new to my collection too. So this is the layout I came up with. And after making it, I found some photos my daughter had taken of me all rugged up in a white jacket and white beanie snuggling with our white Poodle. Perfect!
 

The idea is to cut the photos out using the next size down circle (using the Circle Collection dies) and stick them on the solid coloured cardstock . I have also embellished the page with sequins and snowflakes. A great layout for skiing, snow fun, a winter Christmas or ice-skating.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment